Friday, November 6, 2009

Free Hand Artist

     It was by birthday when I finally appreciate paintings, colors on papers have always bore me. As we were walking past various stores in Batu Ferringhi, crowds of viewers was concentrating on this particular kiosk on the pavement. Although I have no idea whether his painting are running out of his stall or not, but definitely we witness a flawless drawing performed using the free hand style.

His wife helping him on the arrangement




May look complicated but this was drawn within seconds


How fascinating these people actually make a living using only their hand and some simple tools. I think my bosses were inspired by my photographs and they decided to paint the shutter door of the new office instead of printing the ad.

                               

Drawing a mosquito without reference, using only 1 brush with different color
Unlike many artists I have met, these two artist are not gay.

No comments: