Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Diary oh diary 10-6-2013

Diary of diary, I did not send her a lot of presents. It's during special occasion that we'd exchange gifts. Tonight I'm preparing a gift for her. This is the cheapest present ever but it requires a lot of mental strength. As I'm arranging the memories together, my tears kept on flowing. My nose is blocked and I cannot breathe. I don't know how much I've cried but my eyes is aching. They say as an adult I must take it like a man. I guess after all I'm made of flesh, blood and bones.

Diary oh diary, it hurts very badly now. I wish i could just disappear immediately. I wish I didn't exist before. That way i wouldn't make anyone worry. I wouldn't hurt my family members. I wish my disappearance is my own affairs, mine alone. If it were that situation, I will definitely be gone and to be freed from all this pain and memories.

At least I must complete this gift, deliver it to her with my own hands before any other future affairs.

Time....has yet to proof itself as a remedy to my anguish.

No comments: