Sunday, June 9, 2013

Diary oh diary 9-6-2013

If you ask me have I done anything foolish, I've done plenty lately. Today I traveled 160km to Ipoh 1 day earlier just to see her face. Pity she has to work through the weekend. And I know her style, when working, she'll forget about food. Thus I bought some egg tart for the whole gang hoping that she'll take a bite. Her facial expression didn't show slight sign of please to see me. Rather it was a very short conversation covering the necessary only.

Diary oh diary, how did it become like this without me seeing it coming. I had plans, that's why I pushed everything away. I wanted to devote myself to her....but it was too late. If only she had waited a little longer. Or I acted a little earlier. Things might have been different.

She asked me, we were together for 5 years, isn't that enough chances already? I didn't know how to answer. I was desperate. All that came out of my mouth was please. Please give us another go. Then several days passed with a blur. I'm extremely calm now. I know what I want. If she'd to ask me the same question again, I'd say, 5 years is an extremely short time. I want another 55 years with you. In the next year I will treat you better than all the 5 years combined. I'll cook breakfast for you. I'd save my stomach to have dinner with you. I've done that, I'll do it even more. There are so many things I wanted to complete together with her. There are so many recipes I wanted to cook for her. There are many places we have not captured photograph together before. There are too many many......

Enough with the self pity, I feel like pest already. To win her back, I need to treat her better. But I also need her to respond.

No comments: