Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Diary Oh Diary 14-8-2013

For what it's worth, yesterday's dream was worse. Everything was quite vague. I was on my company trip to KL for a training. For some reason, it became a dinner party....I remember well that I was on the bus on the way to the dinner place, she's seated next to me. She's beautiful that night. We didn't talk much but we cuddled as hard as we could as if we'll never see tomorrow again. And the rest was a blur until we arrived back to our hotel and she told me this before she got off the bus "remember what you've promised me this Saturday". What was the promise? I remained seated on the bus watching her waving good bye trying hard to recall our promise. I tried to think so hard that I woke myself up.

I hope one of these days I would never wake up from my dream any more. It's painful to know that everything I had was not real.

What does all these dreams mean? Do I miss her this much? This is pathetic. I can only see her, hear her and touch her in my dreams. I'm meeting her in an occasion tonight. How should I behave?

I have been unhappy for a long time.....how can I be happy again?

No comments: