Thursday, August 1, 2013

Diary Oh Diary 31-7-2013

I have gotten used to call her once in awhile to update myself on what's happening around her. It's nothing much at least I get to hear her voice. Of all the people in this world, billions and billions of them, her voice is the only one I'm addicted to. It's funny when I looked outside my own world, I realized that I'm just a small insignificant dot making up the numbers. One day when I'm gone people will mourn about my departure. But it'll only for a short while for I don't believe I have made an impact deep enough for something more. Neither am I asking for anything more. I'm quite sure, ill be forgotten soon enough. Before that happens, I gotta do what I gotta do. 

 

I have made a mistake once by keeping my thoughts only to myself. By doing this, I'm being selfish. I did not let her into my world, and that has driven her away. Tonight I took up the courage and asked her whether its possible to start over. I'm not sure how she'll respond. Most probably she'll say no, or there won't be any reply at all. And I wasn't expecting any. But if I don't ask, if I don't voice out my feeling, I'll regret for the rest of my life. That I'm sure. Being quiet might be the sane thing to do. It might be rational, but its not the best thing for me for love is something irrational. Being silent and unwilling to express will only pile up to my self pity. Nothing more. 


I hope she'll say yes...

No comments: